Not-So-Traditional Mulled Wine (without alcohol)
1 orange, sliced
2 star anise
1/3 cup honey
3 cinnamon sticks
2 tsp organic ginger powder
3-4 tbsp organic fermented red grape skin (or more)
- Combine all ingredients except for the fermented red grape skin powder in a large pot.
- Gently warm the ingredients on low to medium heat for 20-25 minutes, avoid boiling.
- Stir occasionally to make sure the honey is dissolved. Once it starts steaming and ingredients are all well blended, remove from heat.
- Add the fermented red grape skin powder and stir to incorporate.
- Ladle into mugs and enjoy! Merry Christmas!