Simple Protein Pancakes
1/2 cup Just Protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup almond milk
Cooking spray, butter, or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Add eggs, Just Protein powder and baking powder into a bowl and mix them together.
- Add the almond milk a little at a time until pancake mixture is smooth and pourable, you do not have to use all the almond milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and grease it. Using a 1/3 measuring cup, pour the batter into the pan.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles start to form at the top. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve with maple syrup, blackberries and almond halves. Enjoy!