Ginger Hair Mask Two Ways
1-2 tbsp organic ginger powder
1 cup coconut oil
- Mix the ginger powder with the coconut oil and gently rub on your hair.
- Leave on for 2-3 hours or overnight, use a shower cap if prefered.
- Use a mild shampoo and warm water to wash off.
1 tsp organic ginger powder
1 tbsp honey
1 egg yolk
- Mix the ginger powder, honey and egg yolk in a bowl.
- Apply onto hair and wear a shower cap. Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair with luke warm water.
Both masks aims to improve hair texture and nourish your hair. Ginger can smoothen the hair by closing the hair shafts. It is loaded with hair-healthy vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous. Ginger also contains fatty acids, which can improve hair's sheen.