Better digestion is linked to better overall health and mental clarity. Your digestive system breaks nutrients into parts small enough for your body to absorb and use for energy, growth, and cell repair. Support your digestive system with this range of superfood powders to perform its best!
Just Green 225gm
- Just Green is formulated to provide a powerful blend of nutritious greens and phytonutrient-packed veggies. It is a good source of fiber, iron, chlorophyll and antioxidants. It supports weight loss, neutralizes toxins in the body and has anti-aging properties.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder 120gm
- Wheatgrass is a great alkaline food with an abundance amount of chlorophyll which helps in blood production and circulation. Health benefits of wheatgrass include neutralizing toxins in the body, improving skin health and various anti-aging benefits. It is also an immune booster that facilitates nutrient absorption. It contains chlorophyll, potassium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium and is a good source of vitamins A, C, E and B12.
Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder 120gm
- Broccoli sprout provides the denses source of sulforaphane, which is a potent super nutrient that slows aging and promotes detoxification. It helps to cleanse and strengthen the blood as well as enhances the immune system. It is rich in antioxidants and is a natural source of vitamins A, C and K.
Organic Beetroot Powder 120gm
- Beetroot contains a bio-active antioxidant called Betacyanin which gives its purplish-red color. It increases oxygen uptake at cellular level, helps with blood pressure and protects the cardiovascular system. It is high in antioxidants as well as vitamins A, B6 and C and an excellent source of soluble fiber, calcium, folate, magnesium, potassium, iron, and zinc.
Organic Kale Powder 120gm
- Dubbed ‘The King of Greens’, kale is a lutein-rich superfood that promotes healthy vision. The kale antioxidant quercetin has anti-viral properties which may treat the common cold. It supplies insoluble fiber for our diet, something most of us aren’t getting enough of. Consuming kale may improve your cholesterol profile, detoxify your body and keep your liver healthy. It is rich in fiber and chlorophyll as well as a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K and pro-vitamin A.