Shipping & Delivery Options
Process of Delivery
- All orders will be sent out during weekdays except during Public Holiday via trusted and reliable courier service as below. Goods will be dispatched within 1-2 working days.
- You will receive tracking code once the goods are dispatched.
- Delivery will take 1-3 working days within Peninsular Malaysia and 3-5 working days to East Malaysia.
- To ensure speedy and punctual delivery of package, please provide correct and complete details such as address, postcode, city, state and contact number.
- Payment method accepted : Credit card, PAYPAL, bank transfer.
- Return of goods will not be entertained except in cases where goods were damaged during transit. In such cases, the damaged goods will have to be returned to Reako and we will forward a replacement soonest possible subject to immediate availability.
FREE SHIPPING on all Peninsular Malaysia orders over RM 100.
Flat rate -RM 5
Flat rate - RM 10
From time to time however, we may not be able to meet this scheduled dispatch time. If you have any enquiries in regards to our postage pricing please do not hesitate to send us a message to our company facebook at http://www.facebook.com/reakosdnbhd
What happens if I am not at home when the courier is here to deliver?
Whenever our courier partners attempt a delivery but there is no one at home, they leave a card in your mailbox or under the door. Please contact the phone number listed on this card to discuss alternative delivery and pick up options in your area. Alternatively, you may sign a letter of authorization for someone else at home to accept delivery on behalf of you.
Order Tracking - Where can I find my order number?
Your order number will be sent to your registered email after the goods has been despatch.
International orders for Singapore and Indonesia are welcome.
The exact delivery cost of your order will be clearly displayed for your approval during the checkout process. You can estimate the delivery cost of the goods in your cart at any stage by using our 'Postage Estimator' on the Shopping Cart Summary page.
We charge a flat-rate for orders weighing up to 1 kilogram (1kg). This rate is determined by your delivery country and choice of delivery method - see below. For orders weighing over 1kg, the delivery cost is the 1kg rate plus an extra charge for each additional kilogram of product weight thereafter. These rates also vary depending on your delivery country and choice of delivery method.
The retail price of your products has to be shown on the consignment note of your parcel, as per Malaysia regulations. We are unable to declare an incorrect price for products, or mark your parcel as a gift, sorry.
Customs / Import Regulations
Customs and import regulations vary widely between countries. Some of the products we sell via this website are prohibited for importation into certain countries. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to be aware of all of the regulations specific to any given country. Where we are aware of any particular import restrictions, we endeavour to make note of this on the product detail page.
It's entirely your responsibility to ensure that any goods which you order are not prohibited/restricted within your delivery country. Reako Sdn Bhd accept no liability for the refund/replacement of any goods or any costs relating to, or arising from, the importation or confiscation of any goods by your countries Customs Office or other government body. Likewise any import duty or tax payable on your order is not our responsibility and is beyond our control. If an order is returned to us by your countries import authorities in resalable condition, we'll refund you the value of the order less any postage costs incurred to us. We can't provide a refund until we've received the products back. We don't provide refunds on parcels that are detained or confiscated at your countries customs due to containing items which are prohibited.
We accept no liability for any goods lost in transit outside of Malaysia.