Organic Ginger Powder 120gm
- Ginger contains gingerol, a bioactive compound with powerful medicinal properties. It has been used to relief pain, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help the stomach neutralize the digestive juices and further stimulates food digestion and absorption, eliminating the excess gas from intestinal tracts. It also aids fat digestion as well as absorption and contains thermogenic agents that are useful to burn fat.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder 120gm
- Wheatgrass is a great alkaline food with an abundance amount of chlorophyll which helps in blood production and circulation. Health benefits of wheatgrass include neutralizing toxins in the body, improving skin health and various anti-aging benefits. It is also an immune booster that facilitates nutrient absorption. It contains chlorophyll, potassium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium and is a good source of vitamins A, C, E and B12.
Organic Spirulina Powder 120gm
- Spirulina is a natural algae and it considered the most nutrient dense food on the planet. This superfood is highly recommended to vegetarians due to its high natural iron, protein and essential amino acid content. It is ideal to consume spirulina during pregnancy or anytime the immune system needs a boost and is often taken for increased energy, eye health, brain function and for improving nerve function.
Organic Turmeric Powder 120gm
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory.
Lemon Powder 120gm
- Lemon is known for its therapeutic property for generations. It helps strengthen your immune system, cleanse your stomach, and is considered a blood purifier. It is a diuretic that helps with flushing toxins and bad bacteria from the body and acts as a general tonic for the liver. It is a vitamin C powerhouse and contains flavanoids, which are composites that contain antioxidants.